If your BATTLE BEARS ULTIMATE application is crashing, please try the steps below:
- Check to make sure that bluetooth settings are off.
- Close all other apps running in the background before you open Battle Bears Ultimate.
- Make sure your device is up-to-date.
- Re-install the application and restart your device.
- Restart your modem/router and try again (if your using wifi)
These problems may also occur if you are using an IPad 1, IPod Touch 4th Generation, or an IPhone 4 because of hardware limitations.
Another Issue is using a Jail-Broken or Rooted device, however, we are only able to provide limited support for such devices as we only support default device hardware and operating system settings. If you have made such changes to the device, it may be blocking one of our API's (Application Programming Interface) from communicating or giving an API an error.