Introducing the all new Assassin class, Botch and his arsenal of weapons. Plus tons of new skins and some other goodies. Battle Bears Gold Update 2.1 is here! Read the full update notes below.
If your app is crashing after downloading update 2.1, please uninstall the application and reinstall it. This is a temporary work around while we investigate the cause and has resolved the issue for many players.
2.1 Update Release Notes:
- New Assassin Class: Botch
- 9 Skins Available
- 2 Primary Weapons
- 2 Secondary Weapons
- 2 Melee Weapons
- New Skins:
- A total of 28 new skins for a variety of existing classes!
- New Graham Primary Weapon: Rivet Gun
- Not just for fixing. This weapon shoots electrified rivets that stick into walls and create a ball of death!
- Customizable HUD Button Size
- A new slider option in the game menu allows you to now adjust the size of your HUD buttons.
- Joule Reward Changes
- Now you get 100 Joules per kill in a match once an enemy is killed. They will also now drop four Joule packs worth 25 Joules each.
- Level Unlock Changes
- You can now unlock items up to level 30.
- Bug Fixes
- Picking up the Imperial Basket Grande no longer causes the game to disconnect or crash.
- Sporadic aim issues have been fixed.
- Resolved various graphical issues.
- The daily rewards once again shows the popup notification.
- Headlights’ range was reduced and it no longer benefits from +Damage equipment.