Battle Bears Gold Update 2.2 is here! Read the full update notes below.
2.2 Update Release Notes:
New Astoria Primary Weapon: Crossbow
- Leave it to Astoria to make a rapid fire weapon that shoots unicorn horns. Even worse is that she can charge up the weapon and release a stronger attack! What's next, jackelope weapons?
New Wil Primary Weapon: Chainsaw Shotgun
- Chainsaws are cool. Shotguns that shoot chainsaws are cooler. Thanks BRJ.
- If you are losing in a match, there is no delay on the explosion. If you are winning in a match, the delay is longer.
New Wil Primary Weapon: Pie Bomb
- This explosive wewapon will make you enjoy your last supper. It'll clean your plate. Prepare to pie...I mean...Die! Ok, ok, you get the idea. It's a pie with a bomb in it.
- Does more damage if you are losing in a match. If you are winning in a match, you have to get a direct hit to do the same damage as if you were losing.
New Tillman Primary Weapon: Bouncy Betty
- The master of explosions has a lovely friend named Betty. Tillman and her go way back, bouncing around exploding everywhere. Oh to be young and explosively in love!
New Huggable Secondary Ability: Phantom Hug
- The Huggable's ability to love will make time seem like it comes to a halt. When actually it's just your feet and you're about to die.
- Create and customize three unique loadouts before battle.
- When you die in a match, you can switch loadouts at the respawn screen.
- First slot is free, the other two require in-game currency to unlock (Gas and Joules).
- Save replays and show off that awesome headshot to your friends with Everyplay!
- Only available for iPhone 4s and higher, iPod Touch 5 and higher, or iPad 2 and higher.
- Resolved a bug that allowed an unlimited rate of fire.
- Fixed various crash issues.
- Reduced the Cooldown from 5 seconds to 2.7 seconds
- Lowered the speed penalty from 20% to 17%.
- Increased the clip size to 5.
- Decreased reload time from 7 to 5 seconds.
- Decreased the speed multiplier from -15% to -5%.
- Range was decreased.